- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the site. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This site was created as a free service to make posting long URLs easier. This service is provided without warranty of any kind. Short URLs used in spam (including email and forum spam) will be disabled.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to this site and in relation to which we have no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between this site and that third party or any endorsement by this site of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- This site will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- Placing links in AutoSurf Programs to earn cash will not be accepted and could result in account ban
- Placing our links in to Iframes (which we can detect) will result in a ban
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
TinyLink may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Requesting your held personal information
If you ever wish to know what information we hold about you, in full or part, you can contact us by either internal support ticket or from your registered email, asking for a list of what we have on record.
Deleting ALL your held personal information
If you ever wish to have your information cleared / wiped from our system, there are two ways. 1) Simply login and delete your account in account settings. This will put your account on the purge list to be stripped (wiped from our system) with all your information. 2) Send us a Delete request via email from your registered email asking for an account deletion. This is permanant and does not allow you a chance to cancel the request, which you get if you manually delete your account and information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
TinyLink It is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Diigo, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, Delicious, Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Tumblr, Linkedin, Vimeo, Fark, Bloggers, Friendfeed, Chime, Dzone, Buzzfeed, Clipboard or any other Social Network or Bookmarking Site.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If you suspect usage of our services by someone under 13 you can report this to us using contact information below
Because coins are intangible goods, we cannot refund any purchase, so all coins bought can NOT be refunded. In the case of you having purchased more than the service we can deliver, we will process partial refund of the difference. Coins, Premium and Subscriptions are applied instantly but in some circumstances please allow up to 24 Hours. If 24 hours have passed contact us
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy or terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 4th, 2017